Our most comfort-enhancing 80% AFUE model, this furnace keeps the cold out and the comfort in. It delivers smooth, consistent temperatures and extra-quiet operation, with two-stage heating and a variable-speed blower. The variable-speed blower provides superior moisture management in the form of summer dehumidification, and it can give your cooling system an efficiency boost as well.
- 80% AFUE rating
- Quiet performance
- Variable-speed blower motor and two-stage gas valve also provide improved levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Humidity control when using a humidity sensing thermostat
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Fully insulated cabinet keeps the heat moving to your ductwork
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
- Low NOx California model
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- High-efficiency variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Two-speed induced draft combustion motor
- Energy-saving two-stage gas valve
- Aluminized–steel primary heat exchanger
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Solid pre-painted and steel insulated cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Heating capacity: 45,000-135,000 BTUh
- 80%, Induced Combustion Gas Furnace, Owner’s Manual
- PG8MVA, PG8JVA, PG8MEA, PG8JEB, PG8MAA, PG8JAA 80% gas furnace models consumer brochure
- Limited Warranty for Non-Condensing Gas Furnace
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts if not registered within 90 days of installation. The warranty period on the heat exchangers is 20 years. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
California residents please see Proposition 65.