Warm up to extra-consistent comfort and monthly savings with our highest-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® qualified gas furnace. With two stages of heating and a variable-speed air handler, this model delivers smooth, consistent temperatures you can really appreciate. Variable-speed performance also provides better summer dehumidification and a possible cooling system efficiency boost as your furnace works with your air conditioner for comfort year-round.
- Up to 96% AFUE rating
- ENERGY STAR® (select sizes)
- One of our best in quiet performance
- Variable-speed blower motor and two-stage gas valve also provide enhanced levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Fully insulated cabinet keeps the heat moving to your ductwork
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- High-efficiency variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Variable-speed induced draft combustion motor
- Energy-saving two-stage gas valve
- Aluminized–steel primary heat exchanger, stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Solid pre-painted and steel insulated cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Heating capacity: 60,000–120,000 BTUh
- Limited Warranty for Condensing Gas Furnace
- Garantie limitée pour chaudière à gaz à condensation avec échangeur thermique secondaire à tube à ailettes
- PG96V, PG95X, PG95S, PG92S High-Efficiency Gas Furnaces consumer brochure
- Condensing Gas Furnace Owner’s Manual
- CHAUDIÈRE À CONDENSATION À GAZ, Manuel d’utilisation
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts if not registered within 90 days of installation. The warranty period on the heat exchangers is 20 years. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
California residents please see Proposition 65.