Enjoy the comfort and savor the savings. This 17 SEER air conditioner with single-stage scroll compressor delivers relief from summer’s heat with reduced energy use you can really appreciate. It’s built to last and because it’s ENERGY STAR® qualified, it’ll keep the savings coming for years.
- Up to 17 SEER cooling
- 12 EER cooling
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Quiet performance (as low as 74 decibels)1
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective inlet grille panels allow easy coil cleaning
- Baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Some models in this series may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your dealer to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations in your area.
- Limited Warranty for Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Condensing Units with R-410A Refrigerant
- Garantie limitée applicable au groupe condenseur des climatiseurs ou des
- Homeowner’s Manual for Split System Air Conditioners Using R-410A
Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
California residents please see Proposition 65.