Cozy up to savings with our highest efficiency, single stage gas furnace. Designed to squeeze the most performance from the energy it uses, this affordable and reliable heating machine offers reliable temperature control and up to 95.5% AFUE. That’s a significant increase from most older models.
- Up to 95.5% AFUE rating
- Sound-reducing operation for quieter comfort
- Single-stage operation and fixed-speed blower motor for even levels of temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- Induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Aluminized–steel primary heat exchanger, stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Compatible thermostat:: heat/cool
- Heating capacity: 26,000–140,000 BTUh
- Limited Warranty for Condensing Gas Furnace
- Garantie limitée pour chaudière à gaz à condensation avec échangeur thermique secondaire à tube à ailettes
- PG96V, PG95X, PG95S, PG92S High-Efficiency Gas Furnaces consumer brochure
- PG96V, PG95X, PG95S, PG92S Calefactores a gad de alta eficiencia SPANISH consumer brochure
- Condensing Gas Furnace Owner’s Manual
- CHAUDIÈRE À CONDENSATION À GAZ, Manuel d’utilisation
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts if not registered within 90 days of installation. The warranty period on the heat exchangers is 20 years. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
California residents please see Proposition 65.