Our most comfort-enhancing 80% AFUE model, this furnace keeps the cold out and the comfort in. It delivers smooth, consistent temperatures and extra-quiet operation, with two-stage heating and a variable-speed blower. The variable-speed blower provides superior moisture management in the form of summer dehumidification, and it can give your cooling system an efficiency boost as well.
- 80% AFUE rating
- Quiet performance
- Fixed-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve also provide even levels of temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
- Low NOx California model available- PG8JAA
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- Efficient fixed-speed blower motor
- Induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Aluminized–steel primary heat exchanger
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Compatible thermostat: heat/cool
- Heating capacity: 40,000–120,000 BTUh
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
California residents please see Proposition 65.